Disability Services and the Career Centre have partnered to offer a career symposium for students with physical, learning and mental health disabilities.
The symposium will feature guest speaker Steven Page, singer, songwriter, co-founder of the "Barenaked Ladies" and Guest Host of the CBC Radio current affairs show "The Current, Ending the Stigma Surrounding Mental Health".
The day will include:
- Community & employer information booths
- A complimentary CANADA150 lunch
- Sessions on online branding, dressing for success, resumes & more
- Scotiabank recruitment session
- Panel Discussion focused on Disability Disclosure in the Workplace
This event is free and open to all students registered with Disability Services. Students can take part in all or part of the day! To view a full schedule and to find out how to register, visit the Career Success Symposium 2017 for Students with Disabilities page on the Career Centre website.